About This Episode:
In this very first full episode of Fearless with Shawna Clingerman we talk about our intentions for this podcast, and what you can expect to hear here at Fearless week after week! On Fearless with Shawna Clingerman we will be talking about living our very best lives, and what that actually means.
Here are some of the subjects we plan to cover:
- Mental health
- Art and creativity
- Personal growth
- And the beautiful act of choosing love over fear
For today, we are kicking things off with a conversation about MANIFESTOS:
Here is a photo of my own manifesto – click through to read the caption on Instagram:
View this post on Instagram
A manifesto is one of the most important ways I set my intentions (for things like this podcast… and for everything else I do!), and in today’s episode, I share with you more about what a manifest is, and what it means to me.
In today’s podcast episode we talk more about:
- what my own manifesto says about me
- how I created a manifesto for myself
- and how my manifesto serves me every day in my business and in my life!
In case you are wondering what all of this has to do with being FEARLESS… I’m going to share with you some more about that too!
Finally, we will talk about how you can start the process of defining your OWN values…
I will be sharing with you:
- a few tips for getting started when it comes to creating your own list of values
- some common pitfalls to avoid when it comes to defining what matters most to you
- and a few practical prompts to get you started moving towards identifying the values that are important to YOU!
In the end, what matters most for you, is what matters to YOU:
You are YOU and no one, not anyone else, can do this work of defining your own values for you. It’s all up to YOU.
This episode and every regular episode of Fearless with Shawna Clingerman will end with a special “permission slip” that I’ll be writing (or shall we say I’ll be speaking out loud) just for you.
Here’s today’s permission slip for you:
You have permission to listen to your inner voice, to really listen, and to trust what you know.
- Ignore those voices that say it doesn’t matter…
- Ignore that pesky voice that says “who do you think you are”…
- You are YOU – and no one, not anyone can do this work for you, so trust what you know is right for you.
Ok, it’s your turn! Listen through today’s episode and then let me know what you discover about yourself when you tackle my very first challenge for you:
Start collecting, and making a list of your OWN values – what would be on your own manifesto list?
After you listen I’d love to hear what you think! Leave me a review over on iTunes, or leave a comment on my social media posts on Instagram or Facebook – I’d love to hear your thoughts, insights, and see any permission slips you have to share!
When you share, be sure to use the hashtag: #fearlesswithshawnaclingerman and tag me @shawnaclingerman so we, (both myself and the rest of your fearless friends) can connect, get inspired, and encourage each other along this podcast journey!!
Psst – did you know that the manifesto activity is something that we go into in more depth in fearless art – we go MUCH deeper into this subject of knowing our WHY, and I walk you through creating your own completed manifesto! If you are interested in finding out more, be sure to check out THIS LINK, and get your name on the list for when our doors open again next fall!
Important Resources and Links:
- LibbyCo: http://www.libbyco.com/
- Fearless Art Waiting List: https://www.shawnaclingerman.com/fearlessart
Want more content from Shawna? Be sure you are following along with her here: