About This Episode:
In today’s episode of Fearless with Shawna Clingerman, I’m going to talk to you about PEOPLE – and how they are just the BEST!
Here are some of the subjects we plan to cover:
- The wonder of being human
- The sheer magic of going through life day by day with our fellow humans
- How we can show up with love & open hearts
For today, we are talking about the magic of being human:
I am an extrovert. I don’t meet a stranger, and I am hardwired to love people right away. I know the value of community and connection.
That being said:
- people being awesome has nothing to do with personality and everything to do with magic!
- the ordinary can become magic when you get used to it (like going to the grocery store!)
- it’s important to see the wonder of humanity.
What makes people wonderful?
Here are just a few of my reasons:
- people are always getting better
- we were made for connection
- every person has a unique point of view
Be the kind of person that you want to interact with!
Ok, it’s your turn! Listen through today’s episode and then let me know what you discover about yourself when you think about people being the very best.
You have permission to honor the wonder and the MAGIC inside of you!!
After you listen I’d love to hear what you think! Leave me a review over on iTunes, or leave a comment on my social media posts on Instagram or Facebook – I’d love to hear your thoughts, insights, and see any permission slips you have to share!
When you share, be sure to use the hashtag: #fearlesswithshawnaclingerman and tag me @shawnaclingerman so we, (both myself and the rest of your fearless friends) can connect, get inspired, and encourage each other along this podcast journey!!
Want more content from Shawna? Be sure you are following along with her here: